Wednesday 8 January 2014

BEACH PHOTO SHOOT (*^▽^*)

This was the most SPONTANEOUS photo shoot ever! But the beach is my happy place (cause I’m a fish and all) so when I got to Maroubra I couldn’t help but want some photos! (*^▽^*) It was a really fun photo shoot because I spent most of the time running around like a crazy person and that is what I do best!!!!


The beautiful Maroubra Beach! <3 
Look at the amazing beach view! ♥ How can you not be happy looking at this? :D
ENJOY THE PHOTOS!

My favourite photo of the day! :D 

ROCKS EVERYWHERE but I LOVE IT!

MORE ROCKS! YAYY 

LETS GO THIS WAY! :D 

DAT DERP! 


OHH COME HERE YOU :) 

ASIAN SQUATTING AWW YEAH 

On top of the WORLD  after almost slipping haha 

Would have been the perfect photo if I didn't get photobombed hahaha xD 

That Asian fob pose! 

LOVE SURF RESCUE AUSTRALIA! 

THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHER Karen <3 You're my rock and I love you forever for that! That panda hat heeh :3

What I'm wearing:
- Top from SES
- Denim shorts from TEMT
- Havaiana thongs/sandles/flip-flops?
Make up:
Actually completely make up less except for SPF 30 sunscreen! I still got sunburnt thought! HAHA
And here's the obligatory selfies: 
DERPY SEBE in the background :P 
:) 
Thanks for inviting me to your Beach BBQ Thomas! :)

♥Lingfish~


No comments:

Post a Comment