Tuesday 17 December 2013

22 ♥

I don’t know about you


But I’m feeling 22

Everything will be alright

If you keep me next to you

You don’t know about me

But I’ll bet you want to

Everything will be alright

If we just keep dancing like we’re

22, ooh-ooh

22, ooh-ooh


Yes, it’s 22nd birthday tomorrow! I’m not sure exactly how I feel about getting another year older but to be honest this year I’ve really been through a lot! So much that I can really rant for an entire post about it (maybe later!) right now I’m just grateful that I’ve made it through this incredibly difficult year!


I wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped me along the way – ESPECIALLY to my mum! Because without her I don’t think I would have made it through this year at all..she really was my rock and even when we fought she never once abandoned me! THANK YOU MUMMY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


Another thanks is for all my friends that were truly my support system even during some of my worst moments <3 THANK YOU GUYS FOR LISTENING TO ME RANT ABOUT THINGS! I LOVE YOU ALL! MWAMWA ♥


It’s crazy cause I’m actually working on my birthday (workaholic that I am!) but I’m so grateful I have jobs and people want to work for/with them! It makes me feel valuable!


The only sad thing is that I wish I had more time to work on my blog but to be honest it’s my own poor time management that stops me from posting more! So it’s time to get my act together! I really want my blog to be successful because one of the nicest feelings is knowing people are reading the things you write and post online! Once the crazy christmas period is OVER I shall be blogging LOTS MORE! I cannot wait!


I also wish for more time to spend with the people that I care about – especially my family in China! I miss you all so much


For my 22nd years of life I have many hopes, dreams, ambitions and wishes! May they all come true! (in some shape/way/form)! WORK HARD AND BE KINDA then AMAZING THINGS WILL HAPPEN!


COFFEE ADDICTION CONTINUES... 


♥Lingfish~



P.S. say happy birthday by like-ing my page on fb! or sharing the post? :D


OKK I'm gonna go and pass out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment